What users of the helpline services department can expect:
- We will be available to take your call at any time during our advertised opening hours
- We will aim to answer your call within three rings whenever possible
- We will respond to SMS messages within 12 hours of receipt of your text
- We will respond to voicemail messages within 4 hours
- Requests for literature will be processed within three working days
- At busy times if we are unable to answer your call immediately and you decide to wait in the queue for an operator, we will take your call in strict rotation
- We will not retain any personal information regarding your call but will collate statistical information which will not identify you as an individual
- Complaints regarding our service will be dealt with in line with the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board Complaints Procedure
A copy of these aims and any Policy documents they relate to can be provided in writing upon request.
CALL are committed to making information available on the web to everyone in Wales regardless of web browsers used or physical characteristics of users.
We will deliver on this commitment by devoting the time and resources necessary to ensure that all users can access the services we deliver.
We will address the needs of people with disabilities in the work undertaken by CALL at all times.
User Anonymity & Personal Information on CALL: Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for data on the CALL web site. Aggregated analyses of these log files are used to monitor website usage.
All log file information collected by CALL is kept secure and no access to raw log files is given to any third party.
CALL uses its best efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of information on CALL websites in accordance with the policies defined for CALL.
However, no guarantees are made that the information contained on CALL or associated, or linked to websites is accurate, complete and current at any given time.
Information presented on CALL or associated sites may be changed at any time. The resources made available on CALL are intended to assist users in Wales in their use of health related services and are for information only.
Nothing on this website is intended to constitute advice to you. Specific advice should be sought in specific situations from a properly qualified health worker.
Content on CALL is governed by a number of policies and guidelines.
The provision on the CALL website of a link to another Website does not constitute any authorisation to access material held at that location.
Links to sites are provided for informational purposes only and no responsibility is accepted for the quality of resources to be found on such websites.
The contents and material made available on linked sites are completely outwith our control and as such no liability is accepted for any damages resulting from accessing or failing to access these sites.
No endorsement is expressed or implied by the presence of a link on the CALL website. The contents of a linked-to website may change without our knowledge and as a result, links may break or may terminate on pages which were not the original targets of a link.
No responsibility or liability for the privacy of personal information is accepted for linked to websites, as these are beyond our control.