Text Messaging Service
C.A.L.L. have launched a new service allowing people to access support and information via a Text Message from their mobile phone.
Anyone concerned about their own mental health or that of a relative or friend can access the service by sending a short request to the number below.
Simply send the word HELP followed by the details you require to 81066. Examples are:
HELP counselling agency in CF43
HELP telephone number for Calm North Wales
HELP number for Young Minds North Wales
Please Note: This system is not intended as an emergency service; if you need urgent help then please contact your GP or the emergency services on 999.
C.A.L.L. Text Messaging Policy
The purpose of the messaging facility is to enable C.A.L.L. to text people about information and services available to them within Wales and nationally. For example, the service will enable people to seek support, receive information on agencies (statutory and voluntary) and request self help literature.
If you are under the age of 16, please get your parent's or carer's permission before using this service. You will be given the chance to opt-out with every text message you receive.
This is a free service for texts sent to your mobile from C.A.L.L. The only charge will be the cost of you sending your original message to the service. This charge will be your standard network rate with no added charges from C.A.L.L.
C.A.L.L. will not use your information for any purpose other than the one you specified when you joined the text services.
Your Rights as a user
You have the right:
- to be told what information C.A.L.L. holds about you
- to have access to information we hold about you
- to request that the C.A.L.L. stops holding information about you, if it causes you damage or distress
- to have inaccurate personal information corrected, blocked, erased or destroyed where appropriate
- to make a complaint to C.A.L.L. if you believe that your information has not been handled in accordance with the Act
- to request a copy of Policy documents, where we set out our rules on confidentiality, and when we will use any data held.